April 2nd, 2020
LAC Flavors Virtual
The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) through ConnectAmericas is pleased to invite you to participate in our LAC Flavors Virtual.
Over the past 11 years, LAC Flavors has become the most important face-to-face business meeting event in the Food and Beverage Sector in the LAC region.
We are launching a virtual event as a preamble to the face-to-face event that will be held in Panama in the last quarter of the year.
This initiative aims to strengthen trade in the region through virtual business meetings between SMEs and international buyers.
The organizers will select up to 150 companies, based on those who have registered and meet the following eligibility requirements:
– Belonging to one of the IDB borrowing countries (see list here)
– Be a producer and/or marketing company of Food and Beverages.
– Be registered in ConnectAmericas and have a COMPLETE and verified company profile (or in the process of verification).
– Have exporting experience or have an export plan to start exporting.
– Have certifications that guarantee the quality, innocuousness, traceability and veracity of the labeling terms that add value to their products (Examples: FDA, HACCP, GSFI, Global GAP, ISO, Good Manufacturing Practices -BPM, Organic, Gluten-Free, Fair Trade, among others).
– Have a Web Page functional.
Here some of the buyers interested on the business conference: