An agency of the Ministry of Education (Tertiary Education Division), MIC Institute of Technology (MIC-IT), offers Technical and Vocational Training, Industry Services and Construction Services. In 2014, MIC-IT became the first Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Institution in the country to become accredited by the Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago (ACTT).
As a premier training institution, MIC-IT offers a range of programmes including:
- Technical Vocational Instructor & Teacher Training (TVITT)
- Industrial Craft Programme (ICP)
- Multi-Sector Skills Training (MuST)
- Helping You Prepare for Employment (HYPE)
- National Skills Development Programme (NSDP) Journeyman
- Mechatronics and Renewable Energy programmes
- Customised training such as our German-influenced NSDP and Master Craftsman Qualification (both accredited by the Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago).
Our MIC Vision
Creating national competitive advantage through strategic partnerships with the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GORTT) and industry for growth and prosperity.
To be a catalyst for developing National Technical and Vocational competencies for competitive industries through quality training, innovation, manufacturing and engineering products and services.
Construction and Facilities
Services : [email protected]
Training Services: [email protected]
Industry Services: [email protected]
Marketing Department: [email protected]
MIC-IT – A Premier Regional Training Provider
Press Release MIC-IT – A Premier Regional Training Provider 12/02/19 MIC Institute of Technology (MIC-IT), the premier Technical Vocational training provider, has gone Regional! Over the last year, MIC-IT has been providing training opportunities in Sint Maarten, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Grenada.…
January 21st, 2019