Please Login / Create an Account to Follow this Company.Login
Please Login / Create an Account to Message.Login
About Caribbean Dockyard and Engineering Services Limited (CDESL)
Caribbean Dockyard and Engineering Services Limited (CDESL) is a leading Port Facility with ship/drilling rig repair, refurbishment, fabrication and engineering capabilities, ideally located on the Western Coast of Trinidad. The facility has been operating for over 100 years at this location. Situated on 26 acres, our company boasts of equipped facilities and full professional support to service the needs of our growing global clientele. Our strategic location affords customers access to natural deep water berths within our sheltered cove as well as a shipyard with proficient capabilities to conduct a plethora of ship and rig repairs, replete with a 230 metre floating drydock. Pier 5, 182 metres (long) and Pier 4, 122 metres (long) which are ideal for a variety of above water maintenance and logistics operations.
CDESL has an impressive and highly skilled work force for the organization’s undertakings, comprising approximately 170 full time employees. Key personnel have over 300 years combined professional experience in the discharge of our marine-based service operations with over 80 years’ experience in service delivery to the Global Energy Sector.
Our extensive range of services include:
· Berthing, afloat/wet works
· Welding, fabrication, pipes & valves
· Logistics operations/energy & shorebase support
· Repairs/refurbishments of drilling rigs
· Storage (covered /open)
· Construction/new built vessels
· Diving services (Underwater cleaning, survey and ROV’s)
· Machining Services
· Marine certified specialists: Inspection, turbochargers, pumps, engines, generators, motors, hydraulics
VISION: CDESL aims to be a full service marine facility providing Ship & Rig Repairs, ship to shore logistics, bunkering, marine port and ancillary services within the Caribbean region.
MISSION: CDESL strives to be a first in class marine vessel facility in the Caribbean providing superior quality and service in ship & rig repairs, construction and fabrication to the marine industry and energy sectors.
NEW PROGRAMMES: CDESL offers new competitive International tariff rates and an exclusive Special Incentive Pricing (SIP) programme designed for the local market.
- Afloat/Wet Works
- Welding, Fabrication, Pipes & Valves
- Guaranteed best rates nationwide
- Logistics Operations/Energy Related Works
- Repairs/Refurbishments of Drilling Rigs
- Storage (Covered / Open)
- Construction/New built Vessels
- Diving Services (Underwater Cleaning, Survey and ROV’s)
- Fully Equipped Machine Shop
- Manlifts & Scaffolding rentals *guaranteed best rates nationwide
- Marine certified specialists: Inspection, Turbochargers, Pumps, Engines, Generators, Motors, Hydraulics